This is break down of prophesies as it was released by the reverend man of God picked out from article written by Dr. Moshood Fayemiwo; published in :http://nigeriaworld.com/feature/publication/fayemiwo/122215.html
Dr. Moshood Fayemiwo is the Spiritual Leader, Jesus Christ Solution Center, Cameron near Austin, Texas. Title: PROPHECIES AND PREDICTIONS FOR 2016 (PART I) DOES THE TRUE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY CHANGE? ON ASIWAJU BOLA TINUBU AND GEN. IBRAHIM BABANGIDA
“Asiwaju Bola Tinubu needs serious prayer to live till 2019”.
When I told Governor Rauf Aregbesola of Osun State at the Government House in Osogbo,earlier this year that Asiwaju Tinubu had three years to live and will not be alive by 2019, Aregbesola implored me to pray for Asiwaju Bola Tinubu. I told Governor Aregbesola that you don't avert the demon of Death through an emissary as we saw in the case of King Hezekiah above. King Hezekiah didn't go to the True Lord God Almighty by proxy. The same thing the woman with blood hemorrhage above. I have delivered the message of the Holy One.
Dr. Moshood Fayemiwo.

No comments:
Post a Comment