James Abiodun Faleke should accept to serve as Yahaya Bello's Deputy or His Political Career in Nigeria Will Be Over. When the Holy Spirit told us to tell the political gladiators in Kogi State in the last 2015 governorship elections what the Sovereign Lord God Almighty wanted to do, if they had listened, the pathetic story of late Prince Abubakar Audu would have been averted, if in particular, Audu himself had listened.
Those of the other side of religion commonly believe that what has been destined has been destined and thus no one has the power to change it. That is a lie from the pit of hell. I have said it numerous times that there is nothing like destiny in the scheme of Divine Assignment. What will and must be will ultimately be is one of the stupidest refrains commonly asserted which has no scriptural basis in the Light of the Word of God. The True Lord a God Almighty does not rule the universe by Destiny.
The Holy Bible is not the Book of Destiny, but of Decision. The Lord God Almighty Himself said in Proverbs 1:23-33: " Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you. Because I I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded; But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would one of my reproof, I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh; When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you. Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me: For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the LORD: They would none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof. Therefore shall they eat of the fruit of their own way, and be filled with their own devices. For the turning away of the simple shall slay them, and the prosperity of fools shall destroy them" (KJV).
Someone called me from Kogi State that did the late Prince Abubakar Audu reach out to me after I told him in this column that he would not be governor and would die, I said no. Because some politicians are so dumb and stupid, they think we are asking them to come and give us money when we tell them what the Holy Spirit tells us to tell them.
Although they can give the stolen money to harlots, prostitutes and buy expensive houses around the world which they would never sleep in, but the one important thing in life which they need most is neglected: their soul. So here again we are warning Congressman James Abiodun Faleke that his arrogance may kill him politically. He should accept to serve as the Deputy Governor of the Governor-Elect of Kogi State, Mr Yahaya Bello. If Mr Faleke is not spiritually-blind, he and the rest politicians in Kogi State should have known by now that the election of Mr Bello was by Divine Arrangement as spoken by us, hallelujah!
Dr. Moshood Fayemiwo.

No comments:
Post a Comment